Placement: Grants Manager
Place Programme: Syria
Base: Erbil, Iraq (with some travel to programme hubs)
Starting date: June/July
Length of agreement: 12 months with feasible extension
Line Manager: Programme Good quality Director
About the mission:
PIN has been operating in Syria since 2012, providing emergency relief and early recovery assistance to conflict-afflicted communities. Programmes for conflict-affected communities in Syria target primarily on Unexpected emergency Meals Guidance (in-variety, voucher and hard cash centered), Wash, Shelter, and Education, in addition to Early Restoration and Livelihoods routines. PIN’s contribution to the Syria humanitarian reaction is amongst the most significant, with an once-a-year turnover of around $53 million, partaking above 400 fulltime employees users throughout Northern Syria and cross-border reaction hubs in neighbouring nations.
About the function:
With steering and supervision from the Programme Quality Director (PQD), the Grants Manager will be responsible for the all round coordination of all proposal development and reporting across PIN’s Syria response. S/he will lead the grants unit (comprised of 2 Grants Officer) in creating excellent reporting and proposal merchandise, and making sure details sharing and archiving to aid capturing of classes uncovered.
Obligations and Responsibilities:
Reporting & Grants Management
- Be certain regular updating of reporting and compliance suggestions for critical donors outlining prerequisites for programme implementation, procurement and distribution, info collection and storage, and reporting
- Act as all round supervisor and quality assurance for selection, compilation, evaluation, quality management and enhancing of each quantitative and qualitative donor, inside and cluster reporting, with assistance from the Grants Officer/s
- Be certain that all experiences are in-line with the relevant donor requirement in phrases of framework and content, which include mainstreaming of safety, gender, ‘do no harm’ and conflict sensitivity
- Supervise the Grants Officer/s to maintain an inner tracking database of donor, inside and cluster reporting timelines, and ensure that the grants device coordinates with Programme Professionals, and the Meal group/s to assure that all appropriate data selection and compilation acquire area on plan
- Organize and direct the undertaking kick-off and closure meetings, as very well as the mid-term grant opinions as applicable
- Overseeing ability building of industry teams in reporting, donor compliance and challenge growth.
Proposal Improvement Coordination
- With assistance from PQD, direct the Grants Device and Senior Administration Team (SMT) in the development of strategy notes, proposals and condition analyses – coordinating the enhancement course of action with all suitable departments (programmes, Meal, finance, logistics, HR), such as developing logical frameworks, placing real looking and measureable targets, and building narrative proposals & budgets
- With support from PQD, direct the preparation and submission of the task modifications and extensions as applicable
- Guarantee a correct deal management by coordinating the contract overview and approval process from the CP perspective.
Information sharing /conversation/information collection
- Assure in depth grant documents, donor tips and assets are managed, up to dated, archived and are obtainable for use
- In coordination with the PQD, direct quarterly evaluate processes for all grants to assess progress versus options, lessons learned, and recognize core motion factors for implementation
- Liaise intently with the MEL Coordinator to be certain all knowledge and assessments guidance the donor reporting needs and the proposal improvement method
- Be a specified focal place for donor interaction as requested.
Ideal candidates for this position ought to have:
- At minimum 3-years’ working experience of operating within a humanitarian and/or development business
- Demonstrated experience in leading the coordination of effective big-scale proposals to critical institutional donors, such as ECHO/EC, USAID, FCDO (Uk Support), Swiss Progress Cooperation (SDC), UN OCHA, and so forth.
- Shown expertise in leading quarterly, semi-annual, interim and last reporting to the main donors outlined over
- Solid grasp of programme cycle management and excellent expectations in humanitarian programming
- Working experience of working in complex and risky contexts (familiarity with the humanitarian context in Syria is an edge)
- Solid organizational, crucial evaluation and difficulty-solving techniques
- Capacity to do the job successfully with important IT procedures and software program packages (which includes MS Get the job done, Excel and Teams)
- Superb conversation and coordination competencies, including fluent spoken and published English, with potent report crafting and modifying capabilities.
Living Problems / Environmental Conditions:
- This position is dependent in Erbil. The accommodation is in a PIN Guesthouse with particular person guestrooms and shared bathroom, residing room and kitchen area. All websites have web
- Safety scenario in Erbil is typically superior with a prospective for a excellent social daily life with restaurants, bars and fitness centers and a significant expat community
- Crew users are predicted to conduct on their own in a expert method and respect area guidelines, customs and PIN’s guidelines, processes, and values at all times and in all in-region venues.
- Wage array as for every PIN salary scale (subsistence allowance of 1 200 EUR is by now integrated): 3 300- 3 400 EUR.
- Lodging in PIN’s guesthouse on PIN’s expenditures
- 25 days of paid depart per year
- Reimbursement of journey expenses with vacation to the nation of residence after per just about every 6 months of completed function
- Regional flights twice per 12 months. The intercontinental personnel has PIN’s help in leaving the foundation just after each and every 3 months.
- Reimbursement of the charges of visas and vaccinations support with visa software method
- Totally free 24/7 healthcare helpdesk and psychological session offered online
- Reimbursement of the healthcare check out-up ahead of and just after the deployment
- Travel wellness insurance policy
- Hostile Setting Awareness Instruction (Heat)
- E-studying system, regular webinars and other opportunities for your ability developing
- In addition, a group of dedicated colleagues fosters a helpful and reasonable work atmosphere.
How to apply
Are you interested in this place? Mail us your CV and quick address letter in English (no for a longer time than 4 webpages completely) through this software sort. Be sure to note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People today in Need employees are envisioned to complete occupation duties and obligations in accordance with Folks in Have to have Code of Conduct and essential policies (obtainable at: www.peopleinneed.cz/policies).